Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

My husband lost his W2. I'm not sure how to estimate taxes for the year without it. How can we replace it?

Income Tax
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Christopher Royer
There are a few ways to get a copy of your husband's W2. The most easiest way would be to speak with someone from his job, more specifically someone in payroll or employee services. If that does not work, the IRS does have a process in place where you can request information from them. You will need to fill out Form 4506-T and then mail it into the IRS. This form can be downloaded from the IRS website: .
Leave a Comment 461 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today