Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

If a minister has previously completed form 4361 to opt out of FICA/Medicare can the minister reverse that decision using form 2031?

FICA Tax Withholding
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Michael Cash
The decision is irrevocable unless the minister changes denominations and undergoes a change of conscience.
Leave a Comment 53 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today