Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

I live in California and will begin working in Oregon. How will taxes work, will I need to pay in both states Federal and State?

New Job
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
John Stancil
You will owe taxes as a non-resident on your income earned on Oregon. You will also report it on your California return, but will receive a credit from CA for taxes paid to OR.
Leave a Comment 299 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today