Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

I have two personal residence rentals. Do I have to file 1099's for "payments for services to vendors" that exceed $600.00?

1099's for rental expense
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Rianne Greene
The 1099 form for vendors like this would only have to filed if you paid them with something other than check or cash.  If you paid them another way then yes you would need to file 1099's for anything over $600 paid to your vendors.  Most tax softwares will help to create your 1099's for you.  

Rianne Greene
Tax Pros Bookkeeper
Leave a Comment 389 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today