Email   Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

I have an IRA that I took money out of last year for an investment. Do I need to pay taxes on it?

TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Wray Rives CPA CGMA
Yes generally money you withdraw from an IRA is taxable in the year you receive the distribution. You should receive a Form 1099R from your account custodian reporting the taxable about of the distributions you received.
Leave a Comment 434 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today