Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

I am a Mexican national working in the United States. What are my responsibilities from a legal and tax perspective?

TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Abraham Itani, CPA
From a tax vantage point, you have to file a US tax return reporting the income that is effectively connected with your US activities.

Once you get your W-2, get your 1040 prepared and claim the US tax a foreign tax credit paid on your Mexican tax return.

If I can be of any help please let me know.

Abraham Itani, CPA
Leave a Comment 455 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today