Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

Dear all, my client would like to starts selling educational CD´s via website. His company is located in Washington. Please could somebody help me with tax questions and accounts? Thank you. Regards, Martina Kralickova Meriglove Advisory House

Accounting Tax
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
David McKeegan
Hello Martina,

With regards to your message, if your client is living abroad, then we can certainly help answer both of your questions. We deal 100% in expats, and I think it would be beneficial for you to have a chat with one of our accountants.

Feel free to check our site out if the above applies:


David McKeegan
Leave a Comment 401 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page



Learn from tax advisors, straight to your inbox

Update My Email Address
Contact Us Today