Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

Can I just refuse to pay the 965 Transition tax? I have not lived in the US since 1978, have duel citizenship in Canada, and will never return to the US to live.

FATCA Transition Tax

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today