Email Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

By mistake, I transferred funds from Traditional to Roth IRA account with the custodian firm. How may I ask IRS to allow me to return the funds so that I won't have to be liable for income tax in 2021? What IRS procedure must me followed.

I made the mistake because I misunderstood the 5-year rule and because I suffer from forgetfulness
Recharacterization of IRA Transfers

View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today