Email   Contact Us

Access Leading Tax Experts And Technology
In Our Global Digital Marketplace

Please Type Topic Into Search Bar

As a member of the Clergy are there any exemptions for self-employment?

Self Employment Tax
TaxConnections Members... Answer This Question Want To be One of Our Tax Experts? Register Here

Tax Professional Answers

User Photo
Chuck Heyde, CPA, CGMA
Yes, look at Form 4361.

Remember, if you dont pay into SSA, you cant pull out. And also remember "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."

Chuck Heyde
Leave a Comment 454 weeks ago


View/Select our Current List of Tax Topics

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Previous PageNext Page

Contact Us Today